- Volunteer in Argentina
- Volunteer in Cambodia
- Volunteer in Brazil
- Volunteer in China
- Volunteer in Costa Rica
- Volunteer in Ecuador
- Volunteer in Ghana
- Volunteer in Guatemala
- Volunteer in India
- Volunteer in Kenya
- Volunteer in Nepal
- Volunteer in Nepal-Himalayan Region
- Volunteer in Mexico
- Volunteer in Peru
- Volunteer in South Africa
- Volunteer in Sri Lanka
- Volunteer in Tanzania
- Volunteer in Thailand
- Volunteer in Uganda
Tired of expensive Argentina Volunteer programs?
- The best price, guaranteed; starts $404
- Pay fees directly to your host families and projects
- Safe and meaningful volunteer experience
- It will change you forever……………
Follow your heart of hearts and create the most fulfilling vacation you will ever have! When you volunteer in Argentina through Global Crossroad’s professional humanitarian programs, you will prepare yourself for memories of a lifetime!
Argentina is a country of dramatic contrasts in its scenic landscapes and in its multicultural population. You will revel in the natural beauty of the land and the diverse, European-flavored architecture and culture in its cities. You’ll visit incredible Buenos Aires, take in atmospheric Inca ruins and learn about the extremes, good and bad, of its deep history. Your heart and soul will warm in Argentina’s wonderful climate and become enriched by your interactions with its cordial people. You can have a concrete effect toward improving the lives of many deserving Argentineans and reducing the enormous disparity between the haves and the have nots.
Consider joining us in our unforgettable Volunteer in Argentina program. Contact us for more information today. You and your heart will never be the same
Volunteer Programs in Argentina
The Global Crossroad volunteer programs in Argentina are in Córdoba and Buenos Aires. Volunteers can choose one of the five projects and share love, enthusiasm and support with locals who need it the most! Global Crossroad’s focus on the following programs:
All volunteer work in Argentina (Volunteer and Spanish Language Studies) begin on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month, though we allow for flexibility due to travel constraints.
Global Crossroad is committed to offering quality volunteer abroad programs at a very affordable price. We strive to keep our costs low so that our volunteers benefit from the lowered program prices. The humanitarian side of the business is our passion.
Global Crossroad's application/registration fee: US $299. The application fee covers our cost of advertising, program promotion, and office expenses (rent, utilities, and staff salaries in USA office).
In addition to the application fee, volunteers are required to pay weekly program fee. You pay your weekly fee directly to your host families and projects. This way, the fees you pay will benefit those who deserve it (not for company profit).
|Weeks||Host Family /Half Food||Hostel/ No Food||Medical(Host Family /Half Food)||Medical (Hostel/No Food)|
| 3 Weeks
- Please add $100 extra fee for health project Cordoba Spanish language (group) $9 per hour $9/hrs - Cordoba Spanish language (group) $9/hrs – Buenos aires(hostel-no food) Aiport Pickup Fee (Bunes Aires) $65. Weekly estimated budget is $50-75.
- What does the program fee cover?
- What does not program fee cover?
Global Crossroad offers highly affordable Spanish language classes in Argentina. These classes are only for Global Crossroad volunteers participating in our volunteer programs. In Argentina, Global Crossroad partners with effective and respectable Spanish schools. They employ qualified and experienced Spanish teachers that carry out Argentina’s most thorough and valuable Spanish courses. This Spanish program is structured so that volunteers can work within their project and learn Spanish at the same time. Volunteers may take Spanish classes from 9:00-11:00 am, eat lunch and volunteer in the afternoon. Alternatively, volunteers may work in their projects in the morning and take their Spanish classes after lunch from 2:00-4:00 am. Most volunteer projects are located near the Spanish school, so volunteers may easily design their personal schedules. As a Global Crossroad volunteer in Argentina, you will immerse yourself in Argentinean culture and enhance your experience by learning and improving your Spanish.
Argentina Volunteer Program: Room/Food/Supervision
Volunteers in Argentina working in Córdoba will stay in a hostel in a safe and centrally located area. The cost of meal is no not included in your weekly volunteer fees, so please budget about $50 a week of your meals. Throughout the volunteer project, Global Crossroad staff will constantly stay in contact with volunteers through either onsite visits or via email/telephone. With longer placements, we visit our volunteers every two weeks (when possible) and volunteers are always welcome to contact the local country coordinator at any time. If project placement is outside the capital city, then our local staff members maintain communication by email and/or phone.
Frequently asked questions - Argentina
- When should I apply for a volunteer in Argentina program?
- What happens once I submit my documents and application to Global Crossroad?
- How long does it take to process my application to volunteer in Argentina?
- What documents do I need to submit with my application to volunteer in Argentina?
- Are there any necessary requirements to participate in volunteer in Argentina projects?
- Who manages the volunteer in Argentina projects?
- hat are the daily schedules while volunteering in Argentina?
- Where are volunteer opportunities in Argentina located?
- What is the language spoken in Argentina?
- When are volunteer in Argentina projects available?
- How long can I volunteer in Argentina?
Arrival and Departure Information
- Who will arrange my flight to Argentina?
- At which airport should I arrive to volunteer in Argentina?
- If my assignment begins on Monday, when should I arrive in Argentina?
- Will someone pick me from the airport? If so, how will I know who they are and where they are?
- What should I do if my flight is delayed?
- How can I get to my accommodations from the airport, if I did not connect with Global Crossroad's local representative in the airport?
- What do I need prior to departure from my home country?
- If I want to arrive earlier than when my assignment begins, where do I stay and who will organize the accommodations?
- When should I depart from Argentina?
- From which airport shall I depart?
- Who will bring me to the airport for my departure?
Living Accommodation and Food
- Who will arrange my accommodations and what are they?
- Are singles rooms available?
- If I arrive with my friend, or girlfriend/boyfriend, can we stay together?
- Will there be other foreign volunteers/interns at my placement?
- What are the bathroom facilities like?
- What are the laundry arrangements?
- Can I use appliances if I bring them from my home country?
- What are the local cuisines? Who manages my meals?
- Is the running tap water safe for drink?
- Are there hot and cold-water facilities available?
- Will bottled water be provided?
Health and Safety
- How safe is Argentina?
- What are the principle health risks in Argentina?
- Is the food safe if I buy it from a street vendor?
- What are the sanitary conditions in Argentina?
- Are ATMs easily available? If yes, which debit and credit cards are accepted?
- What is the local currency and how do I know the exchange rate?
- Where should I exchange my money?
- How much money should I bring with me?
- Is it safe to carry cash with me?
- How do I contact with Global Crossroad's local coordinator?
- How do I contact my family and friends once I arrive in Argentina?
- How can my family members contact me?
- Can I bring my telephone from my home country?
Culture & Customs
- Is there a special dress code that I should follow while staying in Argentina?
- What should I know about religious conduct in Argentina?
- How do I respect the people of Argentina?
More Information about Argentina
- What is weather like in Argentina?
- Official Holidays in Argentina
- What about tipping in Argentina?
- Materials to Bring
NOTE: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) is generic information and should not be used as a definitive travel guide. Travel information and situations abroad change constantly. Participants should consult Global Crossroad or travel advisors to verify this information.