- About Global Crossroad
- Our Staff
- Highlights of Program
- Our Achievements
- Our Achievements (2016)
- Why Global Crossroad?
- Our Mission
- Is Volunteering for you?
- Message to Parents
- Our Partners
- Volunteers' Reviews
- Country Coordinators
- Raise A Fund
- Contact us
We worked with terrific country co-ordinator, most of them are mature, educated, socially respected, and having long history of working with international volunteers. Before joining Global Crossroad, our country coordinators were working as a expedition leader, social worker, trek leaders, teachers, and other professional. Country- coordinators of Global Crossroad have tremendous enthusiasm to their job. They are committed for a high quality and responsible program in their native country. National co-ordinator is your main contact when you will be in your placement. He/she will help you on:
- Airport receive and transfer
- Management of room and food in host family/hostel
- Orientation of local country, culture, host family, safety, and related issues
- Introduce you to your host family and project staffs
- Periodic follow up visit or call ( 1 - 2 weeks interval ) to ensure everything going good for you
- Offer advices to solve any issues, problems,and concerns
What our Volunteer says
I am leaving Nepal a different person – Nepal has been an incredible adventure and I would recommend it to everyone!
I love Costa Rica and can't wait to come back! Thanks Global Crossroad for getting me here and living the dream!
It is a life experience that I strongly suggest to anyone that want to spend some time abroad and want to have an amazing experience!!!
This has been a great opportunity. From my placement to the family here in Kasoa, everything has been exceptional. I would love to come back and stay longer.