Treks and Tours in PeruAdd a Peruvian trek or tour and make your volunteer journey more meaningful and rewarding.
Peru is one of the world's greatest centers of ancient civilization. Prior to the invasion by the Spanish conquistadors, the country's diverse cultures and civilizations - that culminated in the well-known Inca Empire - were some of the most advanced in the world. Peru is a mecca for South American travelers and for good reason - here you can walk through villages that are living museums, you can trek through the Amazon Rainforest, and you can hike ancient Incan pathways.
These DISCOUNTED SPECIAL PRICES are only available for volunteers joining Global Crossroad Peru volunteer program.
On-going Treks and Tours in Peru:
- Amazon Jungle (3 days/2 nights) - US$775.00
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, and Machupicchu (3 days/2 nights) - US$730.00
- Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, and Machupicchu (4 days/3 nights) - US$1,093.00
- Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Cusco, Machupicchu (5 days/4 nights) - US$1,099.00
- Puno, Lake Titicaca, Cusco, Sacred Valley, and Machupicchu (7 days/6 nights) - US$1,173.00