Volunteer and Safari in KenyaUpgrade your volunteer experience by adding a safari to your volunteer experience –ensuring a memorable experience in Kenya.
Known as “The Safari Capital of the World,” Kenya’s capital city of Nairobi serves as the starting point for numerous adventure-filled expeditions – from game-drives covering some of the area’s most wonder-filled, wildlife-brimming parks to mountain treks ascending Africa’s mighty Mount Kilimanjaro. With safaris and treks offering a multitude of opportunities in various times of the day, participants can catch a glimpse of the sun-bathed Serengeti at sunset or the cascading colors of Mount Kilimanjaro at sunrise.
No matter what time of the day – either upon grass-lined plains stalked by prides of lions and stampeding wildebeests or prismatic rainforests surrounding paradoxically snow-capped mountaintops – participants can volunteer in Kenya and upgrade their experience by taking part in ANY of these exiting, wildlife-viewing opportunities at a discounted price EXCLUSIVE ONLY to Global Crossroad volunteers.
On-going Volunteer and Safari in Kenya:
- Maasai Mara Game Reserve (3 Days/2 Nights) - Only $679.00
- Maasai Mara Game Reserve (4 Days/3 Nights) - Only $749.00
- Mini-Safari (4 Days/3 Nights) - Only $740.00
- Nairobi, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, and Maasai Mara (5 Days /4 Nights)- Only $1,119.00
- Nairobi, Amboseli, Laka Nakuru, Maasai Mara (6 Days/5 Nights) - Only $1,249.00
- Kenya and Tanzania Explorer (10 days) - Only $1,850.00
- Amboseli, Lake Manyara, Serengeti, N’gorongoro Crater (7 days/6 Nights) - Only $1,749.00
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro (7 days/6 Nights) - Only $1,889.00