- About Global Crossroad
- Our Staff
- Highlights of Program
- Our Achievements
- Our Achievements (2016)
- Why Global Crossroad?
- Our Mission
- Is Volunteering for you?
- Message to Parents
- Our Partners
- Volunteers' Reviews
- Country Coordinators
- Raise A Fund
- Contact us
Global Crossroad is one of the leading volunteer vacation companies based in Dallas, Texas, USA . We offer a variety of travel programs, all ensuring a meaningful, rare and introspective cross-cultural experience. Leading national newspapers, including USA Today and The New York Times , have published stories detailing Global Crossroad's projects and programs. Here are some of the published articles.
- A summer of tackling AIDS
- Sri Lanka's Spirit
- E-News OnlineSEAS Alum Reaches out to Tsunami Survivors in Sri Lanka
- Herald Tribune BusinessVolunteer vacations: Contributing, by vacationing
- Budget Travel OnlineRebuilding Sri Lanka One House at a Time
- Herald UnionWiesbaden engineer aids tsunami victims
- College of CharlestonCougar Volunteer Spirit (Featured Students)
- Fresh graves and tents lining the beaches (March 20, 2005)
- Relief Volunteers (March 1, 2005)
- Helping hands: Volunteers Stories(Feb 20, 2005)
- NATA NEWSInternational Volunteer Oppurtunity Shapes a Budding Career
- Volunteer for a cleanup vacation(Jan 20, 2005)
- Volunteer vacations target the tsunami zone (Jan 15, 2004)
- More Vacationers Answer the Call to Help (Feb 20, 2005)
- Brandon man joins tsunami relief effort (Jan 26, 2006)
- Bay Area volunteers heading for Asia in the hope of helping (Jan 14, 2005)
- Tsunami relief – firsthand (Feb 6, 2005)
- Interview of tsunami volunteers
- Pair makes sacrifices to provide relief (Jan 28, 2004)
- The NewPort Daily ExpressWiesbaden engineer aids tsunami victims
- Tsunami Feature Article
What our Volunteer says
I am leaving Nepal a different person â€“ Nepal has been an incredible adventure and I would recommend it to everyone!
I love Costa Rica and can't wait to come back! Thanks Global Crossroad for getting me here and living the dream!
It is a life experience that I strongly suggest to anyone that want to spend some time abroad and want to have an amazing experience!!!
This has been a great opportunity. From my placement to the family here in Kasoa, everything has been exceptional. I would love to come back and stay longer.